Saturday, March 5, 2011

Follow me.

















John 10:27
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.


Jesus compares us to sheep - not the most intelligent of animals. But the sheep have something going for them, they know the shepherds voice and they follow Him. He is the one who cares for them, lets them rest in green pastures, leads them by peaceful streams and along right paths. He offers them protection, honour and a place in eternity with Him forever.


Do you know who your following? If you do, do you know where they are leading you?
Yes, I know the picture is of geese, but they are following each other rather nicely don't you think?


I want to introduce you to BibleGateway, which is an online bible resource. It has a stack of different bible versions and the ability to search by keywords which is pretty helpful when part of a bible verse comes to mind but the rest doesn't. It also has Topic Index and Passage Lookup features. 
Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.


Get into God's word this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment